New member introduction

Welcome to AH Jp 1001! Glad you found us and joined our community.
 
Hallo folks,

What a pleasure to stumble upon this forum, and what a privilege to be able to join. So much knowledge and wisdom at the touch of one's fingertips.

I look forward to learning and dare I say it -contributing a bit here and there if I could add value.

I grew up hunting on our family farm, where I still live. I took my first antelope when I was 8 years old with my father's BSA 30-06 and have been in love with Africa, hunting and firearms since.

I have the pleasure of spending the majority of my free time in the African veldt and enjoy every second of it.
I also hold dedicated hunting and sport shooter status in South Africa and have a particular fondness for the .30 caliber range of firearms. Besides firearms I have a keen interest in the Rhodesian Ridgeback hound, 5 of which hold me company on my walks on the farm.

I look forward to being a part of this forum, and if I may be so bold , I thank you all in advance for having me.

I wish you a most sincere welcome.
 
Welcome to AH! Enjoy the site.
 
Welcome to this great forum Jp 1001!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,448
Messages
1,576,533
Members
170,596
Latest member
SilviaLake
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top