New member from Wyoming

WyoBull

AH fanatic
Joined
Mar 15, 2022
Messages
803
Reaction score
1,891
Location
Wyoming
Media
9
Hunted
Limpopo and NW Province of SA
Greetings, members! I have been to Africa one time on a plains game hunt and have a trip scheduled for this August to go back for Cape Buffalo and Crocodile.
Just found this forum and look forward to being on it.
 
Casper is where I live.
 
Welcome aboard WyoBull. Who did you book with? Are you taking your own rifle or renting?
 
Welcome aboard WyoBull. Who did you book with? Are you taking your own rifle or renting?
We booked with Maximum Safaris in South Africa.
I am taking my own rifle. I have a Winchester Model 70 Magnum chambered in 375 H&H. I have loaded up Barnes 300 gr TSX using RL15.
For my plains game previously, I ised my 7mm RUM with 160 gr Barnes TSX.
 
Welcome. AH is a great place. Glad to have you here.
Bruce
 
Thanks for the welcome, guys!
 
WyoBull, it looks like you are all set as far as rifles are concerned. But just in case you get the "itch" for something a little bigger have you looked at the 404 Jeffery"?
I am familiar with it but have not had an itch bad enough to look further than what I have now.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Giday WyoBull. Welcome to the A H forums
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to the forum!
 
Glad you found us-I’ve had a lot of good days hunting in Wyoming. Good luck with your plans for this summer!
 
Welcome to AH WyoBull! Looking forward to having you participate and share your experiences with you.
 
I am familiar with it but have not had an itch bad enough to look further than what I have now.
Well hang out here a bit and you’ll be looking for a “scratching post”. :A Shades:

Welcome aboard! Will look forward to hearing about your experiences.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,745
Members
169,612
Latest member
CooperChee
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top