New Member from Wyoming

I found this page while searching load data for a 458, and became hooked. I spent hours the first evening reading up on things. I’ve made two trips to Africa 25+ years ago and recently have the bug to go back.
I’m a full time outfitter in central Wyoming.
This is by far the best hunting info on the internet.
Thank you guys!

Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH! Nice to have you on the site. If you are interested in our services please do not hesitate to contact us.
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side! let us know if you have any questions.
 
I found this page while searching load data for a 458, and became hooked. I spent hours the first evening reading up on things. I’ve made two trips to Africa 25+ years ago and recently have the bug to go back.
I’m a full time outfitter in central Wyoming.
This is by far the best hunting info on the internet.
Thank you guys!

Hello TKessel,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH, you definitely found the best hunting site on the interweb. Wyoming is a great state, hunted antelope there many years ago.
 
Welcome to the site! I’ve had a lot of good days hunting Wyoming-and some really good days in South Africa as well! Have plans to see both places again this year. Headed to your website now, glad you joined
 
Welcome to AH! Nice to have you part of our community and enjoy the forum.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to the site! I’ve had a lot of good days hunting Wyoming-and some really good days in South Africa as well! Have plans to see both places again this year. Headed to your website now, glad you joined
Thank you, let us know if we can help you in Wyoming.
 
Welcome to AH. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.
 
Welcome to AH. I'm in Gillette. Maybe we'll meet sometime in the future. Best of luck to you.

I found this page while searching load data for a 458, and became hooked. I spent hours the first evening reading up on things. I’ve made two trips to Africa 25+ years ago and recently have the bug to go back.
I’m a full time outfitter in central Wyoming.
This is by far the best hunting info on the internet.
Thank you guys!
Its always nice to run into a few Wyomingite. I'm in Cheyenne, and headed to SA in April. If you ever make it down to Cheyenne, let's hit the range.
 
Its always nice to run into a few Wyomingite. I'm in Cheyenne, and headed to SA in April. If you ever make it down to Cheyenne, let's hit the range.
Sounds like a plan, we are spending a month in South Africa this year starting July 12th.
 
Hi to a bunch of Wyomingites! I’m in Cheyenne.
 
If any of you guys are traveling between Casper and Riverton stop in for a coffee or a beer!
 
Hi TKessel, where are you going in South Africa and what will you be hunting?
 
We are going to the Limpopo. My wife has a list of plains game she is wanting. I have buffalo and a lioness on my list.
We have some of our American hunting clients coming while we are there. It’s been 24 years since I’ve hunted Africa, and can’t wait to get back. Im actually in the east at the airport waiting on our PH to land.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,284
Messages
1,571,688
Members
169,398
Latest member
EXLDarcy51
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top