New Member from Pakistan

Welcome to the forum! There are many fantastic resources of information here.

Welcome

You will fit in very nicely. Hunters and shooters from all over the world here.

Would love to read some your stories about hunting in your part of the world.

Welcome to AH.
I’m glad to have members from all over the World.

Welcome to AH Musarrat!

Welcome to the forum, I hunted Pakistan many times, is my favorite country for hunt in Asia because still wild. África hunt is different but also very nice specially the west countries the dangerous game.

Welcome @Musarrat please post some photos and details of your hunts in Pakistan, I am sure everyone here would enjoy the opportunity to learn more.

Greetings Musarrat,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I agree with JES Adventures and others.
When you have time, we would enjoy pictures and hunting stories from Pakistan.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Glad to have you in the group.

Salam and welcome to the forum. I've spent many years of my life in Karachi and still have extended family there.
Loved duck and partridge hunting in Sindh.

G’day from Australia.

What do you use the Surgeon Scalpel in . 260 for?
Just a cartridge that interests me . I wouldn’t mind seeing a photo of the rifle.

Welcome to AH. You have a great assortment of rifles.

Hi Gentlemen! Its a pleasure to be part of AH community though factually speaking I am doing hunting in Africa since 2014, mainly in RSA.I have hunted extensively in Limpopo region of RSA. I am a 60 year old retired Army Officer who is third generation in Army and fifth generation of hunters (as far as I know). I love collecting weapons and I am an avid hunter. I have hunted in Africa Europe as well as in Asia and I have around 40 firearms all types including pistols revolvers shotguns and rifles. My favourite calibers are .300 Win mag and all PRCs. I have a Blaser in 6.5 PRC and Seekins PH2 in 7PRC and 300 PRC, a steyr SSG 04 in 300 winmag, a Merkel and a colt Cooper 2012 in 308, a Sauer in 30-06 and 25-06, a Steyr M1 in .270, a Surgeon scalpel in .260 rem and 308, a CZ in .223, an Anschutz in .22 hornet, a Winchester 70A in 22-250, a Mauser M-12 in .243 win and a Beretta and Winchester 69 in .22LR. I love bird hunting also and every winters partridges and ducks shoots are p[art of my life. I hope this suffices to introduce myself to the worthy members of forum
Regards stay blessed
Welcome to Ah

G’day from Australia.

What do you use the Surgeon Scalpel in . 260 for?
Just a cartridge that interests me . I wouldn’t mind seeing a photo of the rifle.
I bought it for long range shooting. Wanted to handload but unfortunately can't get the powder here. Many people who hand load in Pakistan, buy the US ammunition captured by Talibans in Afghanistan from black market, draw the powder and then use it for hand loading. So hand loading in Pakistan is not about economy but about getting the appropriate load for their rifles.

Welcome to AH. You have a great assortment of rifles.
Many thanks..... But the government is constantly increasing the annual fee for weapon licences forcing people to sell firearms. I have also started reducing the numbers starting from the least used rifles. BTW for acquiring an all Pakistan weapon licence the fee is approx 1000 USD

Welcome to the best forum .
The prices for your gun license are really steep.
Still, it's amazing what you're allowed to have.
Some German hunters have been to Pakistan to hunt boar and were thrilled.
Unfortunately, I was never able to decide to go because it seemed too politically unsafe.
I am glad that you have joined here and can report from first hand.
Greetings from Bavaria
Foxi

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EYTAlfie9

Latest profile posts

matt2H wrote on matt vejar's profile.
Hey there Matt - i would love to understand some more about your bringing trophies home from South Africa in your checked luggage. My PH is holding onto a bushbuck euro and flatskin for me - and i am due back in South Africa in just over a week. He does have the export permit provided by the taxidermist for me. When you have a moment - could we go through the EDC Form and App? Looking forward to hearing from you.
Smo1127 wrote on duckfish's profile.
Neen doing Zelle or Venmo with other members, let me know if good for you and Ill give you my info. Im semding other orders out tomorrow so if paid today ill ship tomorrow
cwpayton wrote on Trogon's profile.
Hey trogon thanks for the shipping trophys info, so this being my first time shipping ,did you hire a firm here in the states to handle the import or was that an African firm, I would be happy with a cost around 3000+.
JG26Irish_2 wrote on 9412765's profile.
RE: Interarms Whitworth 375HH f/sale f/$850. If still available, I will buy it. I am in KY can do a face to face deal. My e-mail is:

kent.warco.llc@gmail.com or PM me here. Cell is: 606-923-3162

Your 5 hrs f/me. You travel to OH w/work. If you can be at Cincinnati, OH that 1/2 way. I can travel most days but Friday afternoons are best. Let's set up a date/time/location to meet up.
thriller wrote on Sue Tidwell's profile.
Just finished your book (audio) and ordered a hardback for my Library. You did a wonderful job explaining the way conservation works in Africa, and my wife is interested in reading your book now. Thank you for your work.