New member from Ohio

Welcome! Certainly glad to have you here with us!
 
Welcome fellow Buckeye to AH. Nothing like a first safari. You’ve come to the right place for info on hunting Africa. So many on here more than willing to give advise from actual experience.
TIP: Use the search button in the upper right. It will answer a lot of your questions as well as the safari planning guide section on the home page.
 
You are welcome to stop by if you are ever passing through Mansfield, Ohio. Call 419 961-6900 a few days in advance and we will set up a mutually convenient time for a visit. I would suggest mid-morning so I can buy lunch afterwards. Please note, the address on the website is not where you would go as we try to fly under the radar so we do not attract any unwanted visitors.
Thank you very much, I'll be sure to take you up on the offer if I find myself up your way!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hello! I've been checking the site regularly for a few years now and thought I might as well get in on the fun myself. Currently saving and planning to take my first safari in the next couple years, and hoping to gain some insight from everyone's experiences.
Welcome to AH
 
Greetings Cls.44,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you can spare a moment, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,364
Messages
1,574,202
Members
169,938
Latest member
CarlBenite
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top