New member from New Hampshire

Hello and welcome.

Nhhunter, welcome to the forum! NH is a lovely little state, just not a lot of space…LOL!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to this great forum! Enjoy the site!

Welcome to AH, hold onto your wallet the enablers on here will have you booking your first safari sooner than you may think. You picked a great place to start your journey.

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH, hold onto your wallet the enablers on here will have you booking your first safari sooner than you may think. You picked a great place to start your journey.

And don’t get those enablers started on what rifles to buy :D

Welcome aboard Nhhunter. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber / bore firearms you own. Feel free to post reports and photos of previous hunts.

Welcome to AH! Let us know if you need any assistance with the rifle import permits, we would be glad to assist you with that.

Hello everyone from New Hampshire. Dreaming of hunting Africa one day soon. Long time hunter and reloader/shooter,gun nut,lover of all things that go boom.
welcome welcome welcome

To tell you guy a little more about my self I grew up fishing and shooting 22s every summer with my grandfather in Maine. Didn’t really pick up hunting until my later 20s.most of my hunting has been in New England for deer, bear,and turkeys. Iv taken a few trips to Canada and the states for bear and deer and had decent success. I look forward to hunting season every year to see friends and spend time in the outdoors with my son. I definitely enjoy the shooting sports and reloading. With a 1200 range close to home and healthy competitive shooting matches I get to shoot and practice quite a bit. Slows down in the winter but on decent days we still go for it. For competition I like 6 creed and 223 for practice. Im lucky enough to own some good gear we run therminus Zeus switch barrel actions in manners stocks. Love the ease of switch barrel actions and having multi calibers in one platform. For hunting locally I shoot a lot of 308 and 243 with a variety of rifles from classic to new platforms like the Q FIX. I recently picked up a blaser r8 I hope to use for my first trips to Africa in 300 win and plan on grabbing a 375 hh in the near future.the straight pull is wicked fast once you get a hang of it and I love the fact you can take it apart for travel and put it back together without loss of zero plus it tickles my switch barrel itch lol. First trip will be for plains game
But my real dream is dangerous game especially Buffalo and elephant.I really enjoy reloading and dialing in loads for hunting and competition. It’s amazing how good you can get your rifles shooting with a little work and experimenting.Iv enjoyed reading the hunting reports and learning about Africa hunting here and learning and contributing here in the future

Hello everyone from New Hampshire. Dreaming of hunting Africa one day soon. Long time hunter and reloader/shooter,gun nut,lover of all things that go boom.
Dear Nhhunter

Welcome to a great Forum.
Enjoy Africa...and the planning process!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CristineDe

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with