New member from MD

Mauser3000

AH enthusiast
Joined
Feb 24, 2023
Messages
379
Reaction score
701
Location
Maryland
Media
7
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
1
Member of
National rifle association
Hunted
United States and Canada
Hello, I’m a new member from MD and have read all the hunting books on Africa and dream of the day I can follow in the footsteps of others who have experienced the dark continent.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Mauser3000!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Hello, I’m a new member from MD and have read all the hunting books on Africa and dream of the day I can follow in the footsteps of others who have experienced the dark continent.
Welcome to AH!!
 
Hello Mauser3000,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you get a minute, have a look at the Khomas Safaris web site.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Hello, I’m a new member from MD and have read all the hunting books on Africa and dream of the day I can follow in the footsteps of others who have experienced the dark continent.
Welcome to AH from rural Idaho! I'm excited that you will one day be going to Africa. Just be warned, as you probably know by now, once will never be enough. Our once-in-a-lifetime Tanzanian big game hunting safari has grown into three....so far.

Also, I'm throwing out a shameless plug since you like to read. Check out Cries of the Savanna! It might be one you'd like as well. It has great reviews from Africahunting.com hunters and many others. It's available on my website or on Amazon.

Happy Adventures! Sue
 
Hello Mauser3000,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you get a minute, have a look at the Khomas Safaris web site.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
Thank you Will Do!
 
Giday Mauser. Welcome to the AH forums
 
:S Welcome:
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
Hello and :S Welcome: Ask lots of questions and make some new friends.
 
Welcome to AH!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,363
Messages
1,574,278
Members
169,993
Latest member
nominisi1976
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top