New member from Louisiana, long time lurker

Hello from NW Louisiana. I’ve been reading the forum here for some time and just got around to registering. I have a hunt booked in Limpopo in about a month and I’m greatly looking forward to it.
Welcome to AH

Welcome from Mandeville/Northshore. Take more photos than you think you want to take .
Photos probably won’t be a problem. I’m an amateur photographer, so I tend to take more than a few. Definitely a good suggestion

Hello from NW Louisiana. I’ve been reading the forum here for some time and just got around to registering. I have a hunt booked in Limpopo in about a month and I’m greatly looking forward to it.
Giday jnmullins and welcome to the A H forums.

Hello jnmullins,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH jnmullins! Wishing you a great time on your hunt.

Welcome to AH Mate!

I’m hoping to get a gemsbok, impala, blesbok, and a warthog or two, all with a 375. I know it’s overkill but I have it and enjoy shooting it. I’ll be hunting with Limcroma Safaris
You can't go wrong with Limcroma. Hunted with them in Aug of 22. Had a blast. Don't be surprised if you end up with a kudu. From sw louisiana.

You can't go wrong with Limcroma. Hunted with them in Aug of 22. Had a blast. Don't be surprised if you end up with a kudu. From sw louisiana.
I was there April of 22. I have tried to tell him to ensure he brigns some extra money because he is gone see stuff he nevre imagined, but he is being hard headed lol.

Welcome to AH from another Louisiana native (north central) and LSU alum. Followed a pretty girl back to Texas and she's kept me here so far.

DSC's convention isn't too far away for you. Let me know if you make the trip over next January. I'll buy you a beer in exchange for hearing about success in Namibia.

Welcome to AH!

Hello and welcome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilbertCarlisle

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with