New member from Louisiana, long time lurker

Welcome to the finest group of hunters around. From the Baton Rouge area.

Hello JN, welcome to AH. What is on your list in Limpopo?

Welcome to AH!!

Welcome to the posting side-can’t wait for you to Post some stories and pix from your trip!

Welcome to AH!! Looking forward to hearing more about the hunt! Keep us posted

I’m hoping to get a gemsbok, impala, blesbok, and a warthog or two, all with a 375. I know it’s overkill but I have it and enjoy shooting it. I’ll be hunting with Limcroma Safaris

Welcome! Glad you joined us.

Welcome, look forward to your hunt report.

Welcome welcome welcome

What's up buddy? Looking forward to spending a little time with you at Limcroma this year.

Hello from NW Louisiana. I’ve been reading the forum here for some time and just got around to registering. I have a hunt booked in Limpopo in about a month and I’m greatly looking forward to it.
That’s awesome

W
Hello from NW Louisiana. I’ve been reading the forum here for some time and just got around to registering. I have a hunt booked in Limpopo in about a month and I’m greatly looking forward to it.
Welcome to AH. I’m so excited for you to be going on your first hunt in Africa! Congratulations! I’m sure you will love it. Happy adventures. Sue

:S Welcome:

Welcome. LSU Alum 1990. Enjoy your upcoming hunt in Limpopo, RSA, TheGrayRider.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JuanKempto

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!