New member from Italy

Welcome to you! Looking forward to hearing all about your hunts!
 
Welcome, you will find plenty of knowledge and answers to your questions here. Tell us a little about any of the hunting you do in Italy.
 
Welcome aboard VolkFra, you'll find a lot of good friends, and useful info on this Club - sono Italiano anch'io
 
Welcome aboard VolkFra, ask all your questions and youll get plenty of answers from knowledgable people on this forum, remember the only stupid question is the 1 that is not asked....
 
Salve @VolkFra Welcome to the AH.com site!

 
Ciao, VolkFra--se hai domande, sentiti pure libero di mandarmi messaggi privati. Sono italiano, abito in USA e ho esperienza con la caccia in Africa (Sudafrica principalmente).

Benvenuto al forum!
 
Hello, I am from Italy and I'm planning my first African hunt and looking on the web for informations I came across this forum, I hope to find answers for my questions. Greetings

Welcome welcome welcome

Feel free to ask
We would be very happy to host you for your first african safari
 
:S Welcome:
 
Hello, I am from Italy and I'm planning my first African hunt and looking on the web for informations I came across this forum, I hope to find answers for my questions. Greetings

Welcome to AH, you have found a great resource for the information you're seeking.
 
Welcome to AH
 
Benvenuto!!!! I was station in Sicily back in the 80s, in a small town called Comiso. Where in Italy are you from?
 
Benvenuto !
 
Ciao Phil, mi fa piacere ci siano altri italiani!
Veramente un piacere! Credo dovremmo comunicare in Inglese nel forum anche se parliamo tra noi, così che gli altri capiscano - ma per questo benvenuto comprenderanno il nostro entusiasmo!
(Nei PM ovviamente scriviamo in Italiano)
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,284
Messages
1,570,584
Members
168,907
Latest member
KathleneDu
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top