AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI, NRA
Hunted
Zimbabwe (Omay)
Hello All,
found this site recently and after just reading for a while I thought I should join. Seems like a lot of good folks on here with a wealth of different opinions and experiences, always a good thing. Look forward to participating in the community. I have taken one Safari in the Omay in Zimbabwe back in the day when Robber Bob was in control, good experience but not outstanding. Did create a fascination though with Africa that I have not been able to shake. Not to many folks where I live that are of like mind, glad I found the site. Thanks All.

JP

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH!

JP, welcome to the AH forum! Tons of great info on here. Enjoy your research.
If it’s been a while since you were in Africa, there are lots of new opportunities there.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH JPetroni! Glad you found us.

Welcome to AH!

Giday JP and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome! Now we have someone to be in charge of the wine!

Welcome aboard.
Yes, Africa gets into your soul.

Hello JPetroni,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Also, yours truly lived in the Sacramento Valley (town of Colusa) for several years.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome aboard JPetroni. I agree with you 100% that the vast majority of "left-coasters" are of a totally different and probably questionable mindset. You, being a hunter will fit right in. To get started, how about telling us a little more about you as a hunter. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles you own, do you reload. Are you thinking about another Safari? Any particular time- frame. What animals are you thinking about hunting?

Hello All,
found this site recently and after just reading for a while I thought I should join. Seems like a lot of good folks on here with a wealth of different opinions and experiences, always a good thing. Look forward to participating in the community. I have taken one Safari in the Omay in Zimbabwe back in the day when Robber Bob was in control, good experience but not outstanding. Did create a fascination though with Africa that I have not been able to shake. Not to many folks where I live that are of like mind, glad I found the site. Thanks All.

JP
Welcome to AH

Welcome to the dark side, you should post a hunt report on the good, bad and ugly of your first safari so we can all learn from your experiences.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LenoraChap

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg