New Member from Arkansas, Planning for 2025 Hunt, and Beyond.

There are a couple Ruger #1 in 375 H&H available at gun broker. Not a bad choice if you can't find a bolt you're looking for.

Many times, the outfitter has rental guns if you don't want to worry about transferring personal rifles.
Depending on your quarry a good thirty caliber will handle most animals minus the dangerous game. Then a .375 is the minimal usually. .375 H&H, .375 Ruger, 9.3x62 etc.
Most plains game is doable by your ordinary deer rifle.

Welcome to AH!!

thanks! i haven't explored the Ruger yet. i will look into it. i love the model 70 but none to be found yet. i am early in the process so still gathering info, but need something soon!

Just bought a Ruger 77 in 375 ruger at a gun shop in Madil Oklahoma. He had 2 other Ruger 77 another 375 ruger and a 416 both laminate wood and stainless. If you're interested I can DM you the info.

Hello and welcome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArnoldoCor

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?