New lurker and first time intro

Ghunt8

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I've been reading and learning a lot from the threads. I'm excited to learn more and share what I know with others too. I've been hunting deer and pigs for 20 years. Now I want to try something new. I'm tired of sitting in a blind and hunting with bait. I still love hunting deer, but I want a bigger challenge. My goal now is to hunt antelope.

:S Welcome:

Welcome!

I'm sure the kind folks on this forum will help you spend your life savings on many truly amazing adventures!

Good day! Welcome to AH!
We are a family operated outfit in SA, Limpopo and North West Province. We are expanding our wings and are in the process of putting up our tented camp in the Molopo, close to the Kalahari.
Have a look at our website www.executivehuntafrica.com and if it interests you, send us a message, we would love to help make your dream come true!
Best regards
Johan

Welcome, this is a great place to learn

Welcome to AH Ghunt8!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robert375

Latest profile posts

1000009202.jpg
1000009102.jpg
1000008936.jpg
1000008850.jpg
1000008747.jpg
It's been a great Safari here in Zambia with Mbizi Safaris so far!! Heading out to the Kafue Flats tomorrow for Lechwe
3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]