New Lipseys M77 .35 Whelen

PerH

AH elite
Joined
May 8, 2021
Messages
1,729
Reaction score
2,816
Location
Norway
Media
1
Articles
2
Lipsey's also came out with a nice looking 6.5 Swede


1706101369760.png


1706101443975.png
 

Attachments

Is that a new build as well?
Yes. Several have popped up on Gunbroker in the last few weeks. All listed around $1500-1800.
 
The 18 inch barrel probably makes them real handy as they say, but I’m sure the report is fairly noticeable.
 
Both great old calibers and great platforms they are on. I used the Whelen's European cousin 9.3x62 in the Ruger African earlier in July and the 6.5x55 in a Ruger African on pronghorn this past October. Both were ordered direct from Lipsey's. I have a picture posted of them somewhere on this webpage.
 
Doesnt seem to be any around for sale anywhere, the Whelen that is.
 
I saw the Ruger Hawkeye African .35 Whelen at the Lipsey's booth at the SHOT Show on Thursday. It is every bit as nice as you would hope it to be. They also will be offering the Ruger 77/22 as an African in .22 Hornet.
 
Aint none on the interweb!
 

Attachments

Forum statistics

Threads
70,285
Messages
1,570,641
Members
168,922
Latest member
.416
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top