New Lion Finished...

Outstanding lion!
 
Beautiful work! Skill, artistry, and experience - very nice package.
 
I'm waiting for Gizmo's also !!
 
What a handsome looking mount of such a magestic animal! Great job!
 
I saw another World Champion's lion on another site. His mouth looked painted, yours looks fantastic. That other taxidermist was much close to home, glad I sent my stuff to you.
 
He's gorgeous--the facial details are incredible--fantastic work!
 
Click pic to enlarge and see more detail....
Running a little behind on our mounts but we won't sacrifice our quality.
Of course a Perfect ear set....eye set and emotion of the stare...facial muscle features defined, Soft tissue look to the face...Structural Zygomatic arches along the outside of symmetrical eye set and more. Skin attachment to the skull where it should be and loose skin where it moves.
Quality just doesn't happen, it's 40 years of experience.

View attachment 183686

DSCN8071%201_zpsx2y8andp.jpg


DSCN8049%201_zpsafxf40pj.jpg



DSCN8055%201_zpskly5fgga.jpg


DSCN8060%202_zpsqk7pxu9s.jpg


DSCN8078%201_zpsqscdczk6.jpg


DSCN8070%202_zps1hor6ox4.jpg


DSCN8068%201_zpswvvrvuwl.jpg


DSCN8072%201_zps3dlheffo.jpg


DSCN8067%201_zpsvd7xsnli.jpg

gorgeous,state of the art!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,309
Messages
1,572,428
Members
169,566
Latest member
billfishes
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top