New hunter here

Welcome to AH.
Bruce
 
Welcome to AH. The more questions the merrier.
 
I'm new to the forum and thought I'd sign up and say hello to everyone. I spend a lot of time outdoors and enjoy posting lots of photos and opinions on various topics. I also like gaining a lot of information, so if I ask a lot of questions, let me know and I'll stop. I hunt deer, small game, turkeys (spring and autumn), pigs, and coyotes, so I spend all my free time in the forest or hunting with my son and daughter. My wife is also an avid deer hunter and every year she shares the latest hunting season with me. Well, I'm glad to be here and looking forward to sharing with all of you.
Welcome to the group
 
Hello and welcome!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,422
Members
169,356
Latest member
BrentonSco
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top