New Here

Welcome. Fun times ahead!

Enjoy your research.

I will fill in info later. AimSmall I'm in Nevada northeast of Dallas.

:S Welcome:

Welcome, I'm never more jealous of someone than when there are getting ready for that first Safari. The greatest feelings in the world. Look forward to seeing how that first safari goes. what part of SA will you be hunting and whats one of your main focus species?

Welcome, I'm never more jealous of someone than when there are getting ready for that first Safari. The greatest feelings in the world. Look forward to seeing how that first safari goes. what part of SA will you be hunting and whats one of your main focus species?
Kudo, impala, and warthog unsure after that. South Africia, my son will be after a Cape Buffalo, and Kudo

Good day! Welcome to AH!

Warmest welcome. You'll fit right in. What rifles and shotguns do you prefer to use ? Kudu, Impala & Warthog are very thrilling quarry.

Welcome welcome welcome

Welcome to AH BossBuck! Glad you found us.

G’day from Australia.

Welcome aboard!

Big Texas welcome,
I have my first trip to South Africa in August 2025. Yes, I am going crazy reading as much information as I can. I've lurking in the shadow for a while. Decided to go ahead and join up.
Welcome to AH!

Kudo, impala, and warthog unsure after that. South Africia, my son will be after a Cape Buffalo, and Kudo
Nice sounds like a great trip, good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowell8499

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg