New here from Ga

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your hunt! I'm from the 'Boro so you're just down the road. The Africa bug bit me hard and I wouldn't be surprised if you get the same disease. Would love to hear your report when you get back!
 
Welcome to the forum and good luck with your hunt! I'm from the 'Boro so you're just down the road. The Africa bug bit me hard and I wouldn't be surprised if you get the same disease. Would love to hear your report when you get back!
"Get back"?! Lol dude I'm sure I'll be updating every evening when we get back to camp!
 
welcome from another from Georgia.
 
A bit late, from my side but Welcome to the site! Fire away with some questions if you need some help.

My best always.
 
Welcome and good luck with this upcoming trip!!!
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,274
Messages
1,570,257
Members
168,864
Latest member
JoleneWins
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top