New guy

Welcome Ryan! You found the right place to start researching for your first hunt in Africa. How long do you have to wait yet?

Welcome Ryan! You found the right place to start researching for your first hunt in Africa. How long do you have to wait yet?
He’s only 11 now so I have plenty of time to plan and put together a list of animals. I have a good friend that went to Africa for his honeymoon and he’s itching to go back. I might just have to join him in the meantime.

Greetings RyanPalmer,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you can spare a moment, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

:S Welcome:

He’s only 11 now so I have plenty of time to plan and put together a list of animals. I have a good friend that went to Africa for his honeymoon and he’s itching to go back. I might just have to join him in the meantime.
Well @Shootist43 just took his 13 year old Grandson on a very successful hunt this year...
So you really don't need to wait too long.

Besides, get that boy over there before he becomes more interested in the 6 T's that compete for most young men's attention;)

Welcome to AH RyanPalmer!

Welcome to AH!

Good day! Welcome to AH!

welcome welcome welcome

Welcome to AH from Grahamstown, South Africa.
Glad to have you here.
Your son will have a great time hunting in SA. A little target practice and some patience goes a long way!
Enjoy the planning!
Best regards
Marius

Welcome aboard!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrogFan

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?