New Guy

Welcome Ralph. Phillip just took the words out of my mouth! Enjoy planning your hunt! Kevin
 
We're now about 4 and a half months out from our hunt with Harloo Safaris in Pongola, SA. Thanks primarily to this site, I think we're pretty much on track with our planning. Love reading all the good things but have to tell you, the occasional problems hunters have and write about is the most educational for a first timer to Africa. Wife is accompanying me along with two of our very close friends. Wives will do the "non hunting" stuff while my buddy and I do the real stuff. Right now, my plan is for Cape Buffalo, Kudu, Gemsbuck and Warthog. I'm torn between Gemsbuck and Nyala...maybe even Eland but that'll all sort itself out. Will See Niel Uys and Edmond Rouillard from Harloo at this year's SCI in Las Vegas to nail down remaining details. Can't wait for this hunt! REP
 
Give Niel a big hug for me. He is excellent at his job and I have no doubt you will enjoy your time in Natal.
You HAVE to hunt a Nyala if you are in Natal!
 
Ralph, you, your buddy and wives are going to have a great time! Don’t forget us poor souls back at home and share with a report and pictures!
Enjoy!
 
Just joined. Safari booked with Harloo Safaris in South Africa about 14 months out. Have found this site very useful.
REP
Ralph
Enjoy this great Forum and hunting family.
Enjoy gathering information to prepare yourself for your scheduled safari.
 
Welcome our "African Addiction", Enjoy your hunt and please post a report on your return.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,313
Messages
1,572,559
Members
169,586
Latest member
MichaelaTo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top