New guy from Wisco

:S Welcome:

Welcome to AH! It is wise to get to know the members here and just as wise to get them to know you. Unfortunately this website has had its share of scammers with a thread dedicated solely to outing them. I think it would be best if you do whatever you can to make a potential sale appear as legitimate as possible. Any number of ways to do that from my perspective but it may mean having a gunshop near you get involved in handling the sale which may cost you some.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH John!

In all honesty I'm here because I'm looking to sell a Model 70 and they get alot more love on this site than others. Just trying my best to not look like a zero message scammer!

John
I’m from Wisconsin too. There are a bunch of us here on the site. It’s hard to break away, good luck with your gun sale. Don’t be surprised if you stick around.

John the electrician

Haven't we filled our quota of Cheesheads?Just kidding Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!!

Welcome to you!

Welcome from the other side of Lake Michigan.

G'day from Australia.

Maybe this place will grow on you and you stick around.

We like to hear hunting stories and talk about guns.

Welcome to AH! It is wise to get to know the members here and just as wise to get them to know you. Unfortunately this website has had its share of scammers with a thread dedicated solely to outing them. I think it would be best if you do whatever you can to make a potential sale appear as legitimate as possible. Any number of ways to do that from my perspective but it may mean having a gunshop near you get involved in handling the sale which may cost you some.
Appreciate the advice, thanks Phil!

:LOL: I get it, I'd be salty too if my team was still Super Bowlless ;)

Thanks!
I'm from Chicago and at least we have 1 but even with Rodgers gone we still can't beat Greenbay

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brandon1078

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg