New guy from Nebraska

Welcome to AH. I only have one trip to Africa under my belt myself, but it was the absolute best time I have ever had. I am sure you will have an absolute blast over there!
 
Welcome from another Nebraskan.
 
Welcome to AH, Nebraska is beautiful!
 
Thanks, yeah south eastern Nebraska is good ground for whitetail. I have one buck in particular I'm looking for. I've watched him for years and would've taken him last year if I had the opportunity. Hopefully I'll get on him first because I bowhunt. He stays nocturnal other than the rut. I just need him to come around before rifle season starts.
The deer near the Eastern Nebraska Gun Club range used to be h-y-uge and very numerous. Whoever farmed the land just West of the gypsum mines there was also raising a lot of venison. That'd be about as far North as I'd call "S.E. NE"; but can't be much more than an hour or so from you.
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,293
Messages
1,571,873
Members
169,454
Latest member
tracelinwi1986
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top