New from Wisconsin, USA

Welcome to AH and the posting side! This forum has a wealth of information from some highly knowledgeable folks, enjoy!

Welcome, you will definitely learn a lot here from many experienced folks.

Welcome to AH.com sir!

You have found the absolute best resource for planning the ultimate African safari!

Welcome, you are in the correct place to learn about hunting Africa.

Thank you.
I'm not sure in where yet, have been looking at SA or Namibia so far. Sometime 2023 is my timeline.
The list of animals I would like to hunt on a first trip are: impala, kudu, & wildebeest. Possibly sprinkle one or two others in there if opportunities arise.
Hello JamesDaniel,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you have a spare moment, take a look at our web site.
No pressure, just a friendly invite.

As long as you take the time to thoroughly research the safari company that you end up booking with, you will be amazed at how wonderful hunting in Africa can be.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Hello JamesDaniel,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you have a spare moment, take a look at our web site.
No pressure, just a friendly invite.

As long as you take the time to thoroughly research the safari company that you end up booking with, you will be amazed at how wonderful hunting in Africa can be.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Before finding this forum I had a short list of possible places. Now it's become a much longer list, seems like many fine opportunities for adventure!

Welcome! Very good info to be had, and many great outfits are sponsors here.

Welcome to the posting side! Have fun planning and let us know if you have any questions.

Welcome aboard! I'm originally from western WI. I'm in the central part of the state now. Glad you're here! Tons to learn here from very experienced great people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NolanMesse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?