New from TX

PAUL_MAUSER

AH member
Reaction score
Hunted
USA TX, TN
New guy from SE Texas. Glad to be here and thank you to Jerome for manually validating my account as I was having email issues. Have my sights set on a 2025 PG safari trip.

I have long dreamed of doing one someday, but we are finally at a point where we can begin to make it a reality. Looking forward to learning as much as I can from this site.

Welcome to AH PAUL_MAUSER! Glad you found us and nice to have you join the conversation.

Welcome to AH, @PAUL_MAUSER . Hopefully you can join us at the AH Dinner in Dallas come January!
Good call Marius!

Hope you can make it @PAUL_MAUSER, here is the link to our dinner event:

:S Welcome:

G'day from Australia

Howdy!! Where ya?

Hi PAUL_MAUSER

Welcome and enjoy the ride. Planning the hunt and learning from this platform will be part of the fun!

You should also think about visiting the DSC or Houston shows in January. A lot of the outfitters should be there.

Cheers
Dave

Good day! Welcome to AH! Please feel welcome to check out our website:
www.executivehuntafrica.com
We are situated in the Limpopo Province of South Africa, but we also have various concessions in the North West Province as well.
Best regards,
Johan

New guy from SE Texas. Glad to be here and thank you to Jerome for manually validating my account as I was having email issues. Have my sights set on a 2025 PG safari trip.

I have long dreamed of doing one someday, but we are finally at a point where we can begin to make it a reality. Looking forward to learning as much as I can from this site.
Hi Paul
Welcome to the forum.
I would love to chat more re your ideas and plans, please feel free to email me for more information. info@spearsafaris.com
Cheers Ernest

Welcome Paul, glad to see another Texan. Do your best to make the AH Get Together during DSC, it’s a great way to meet other members.

Welome to AH! I'm excited for you to be going to Africa for the first time in 2025. There is nothing like your first experience on the continent. Enjoy every second. Happy Adventures and Happy hunting! Sue

Welcome to AH! May I second the recommendation to come see your fellow AH'ers in Dallas at the DSC convention.

Welcome to you! You're at the right place!

Welcome welcome welcome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WendellPer

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles