New from Montana

35400Whelen, welcome to the AH forum! There’s a number of guys on here who are passionate about their Whelens! I have a Remington 7600 in 30-06 I always wished it had been a 35 Whelen.

Welcome to AH! Where about in MT are ya? I grew up out West of Missoula. Live in Houston for the time being until I can retire to the Madison valley one day.
Cheers,
Cody

Hey look everyone, it’s Bobs brother from another mother.
Welcome to the site, wait till that mad Aussie gets your ear, he changed his last name too

Hello and welcome!

Welcome aboard 35400Whelen. No 400(s) for me but I do have a couple of 35(s). I've taken mine to Africa twice. It was built on an old 03-A3 action and wears a Boyd's Laminate stock. With my reloads I'm getting 2730 FPS pushing a 225 Gr. Barnes TSX with slightly better than 1 MOA accuracy. What are your thoughts and or plans for hunting Africa?

Welcome to AH!
Nice to have you here.
Philip

Welcome to AH 35400Whelen! Glad you stumbled upon our community and I think that you will enjoy your time here.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH 35400Whelan!

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH, you have joined one of the best forums on the inter-web.

Welcome to AH. You stumbled on to a great site. Great people on here more than willing to answer your questions / give their opinions.
Your addiction to the Whelen rounds shows you have good taste. You’ll fit in well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lily212

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg