New around here

Redheadkentuckian

AH senior member
Joined
Feb 10, 2024
Messages
67
Reaction score
87
Good morning, everyone

I am from kentucky and young by most standards at 25. I graduated grad school recently and am just now starting to make good money which means the days of only bird hunting are coming to an end. I have a bear trip scheduled for here in an America this year and hope to hunt in Africa someday for plains game. I recently went to a taxidermy expo and bought a blesbok wall mount and it lit a fire under me that won’t be extinguished until I get to see this beautiful continent.

I plan to learn as much as I can from you all and hopefully get to hear some great stories.

Thanks all
 
Welcome aboard @Redheadkentuckian this group has a plethora of knowledge do don't hesitate to ask questions.

Good Hunting - JES
 
Hey Red! The antelope only get more beautiful-plan smart now and you could be there in two years filling your own dream list. Glad you found us. Welcome!
 
Hey Red! The antelope only get more beautiful-plan smart now and you could be there in two years filling your own dream list. Glad you found us. Welcome!
Thank you! I’m sure I will get the bug when I get to set foot there! For now, bear hunting and planning for the next step.
 
Good day! Welcome to AH! Enjoy living your dream!
Johan
 
I am from kentucky and young by most standards at 25.
You are going to be useful. You are hereby appointed to the Committee on Translation for Understanding Our Teenage Grandkids. Welcome Aboard!!!:A Thumbs Up:
 
You are going to be useful. You are hereby appointed to the Committee on Translation for Understanding Our Teenage Grandkids. Welcome Aboard!!!:A Thumbs Up:
Haha you got it. I’ll give you advice on slang in exchange for hunting advice
 
Welcome welcome welcome
Dont wait too long to make the dream a reality
 
:S Welcome:
 
Nothing like research to set you on the path.
Welcome to AH.
 
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, the three species I want to hunt one day are blue wildebeest, impala and oryx.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH and congratulations on your grad degree!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,295
Messages
1,571,966
Members
169,470
Latest member
BrennaY190
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top