need rescuing and emergency food and alcohol parcels!!

That looks like fun.

well it had all gone by yesterday apart from the snowmen who are giving up more slowly IMG00351-20130311-1556.jpgIMG00357-20130312-0654.jpgIMG00392-20130317-0934.jpg

:beatingdeadhorse: You can always fly to Wisconsin, we got another 3 inches yesterday...more on the schedule this week again. It's never going to be spring again....15 degrees fahrenheit this morning.

Glad you survived.

Heading off into the new snow to find some GUINNESS.

HAPPY SAINT PATRICKS DAY!

:beatingdeadhorse: You can always fly to Wisconsin, we got another 3 inches yesterday...more on the schedule this week again. It's never going to be spring again....15 degrees fahrenheit this morning.

mmm minus 9.5c :thinking::nope:

Good thing the Goose was there to keep you warm my friend, she's keeping me warm tonight to (the orange one, and you were right).:beer::worship:

Good thing the Goose was there to keep you warm my friend, she's keeping me warm tonight to (the orange one, and you were right).:beer::worship:

but of course i am :humble: found some marmalade flavour vodka made in england. it really smells and from the small sip i had tastes of marmalade....kinda weird.... am thinking about what will be the best mixer for it, but i am taking my time in contemplation so as to get the best one!! :biggrin2::beer:

marmalade flavour vodka ?

Man I am really missing out over here, I've never even heard of that.

I am winding down with a Jack Daniels at the moment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeanniePri

Latest profile posts

jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!
We 'll visit Livingstone / Vic Falls for 3 days and 2 nights. Back to Mapcha by car, back to WDH with Airlink (grab my rifles and belongings) and the same day back to Frankfurt.
What do you mind from your own experience ? and your wife .? Did she appreciate ?
We already hunted Namibia in 2022, May for PG near Outjo for 8 days. Great country.
Thank you for your advises.
Philippe
Hello Cecil
I am Philippe from Center of France. I plan to hunt Zambezi with Zana Botes in 2026, Oct after a couple of days for PG in Namibia in his lodge. I will be with my wife. She is not really a huntress and we promised to go visit Vic Falls. I imagine to go to Caprivi by car , hunt there 7 days (for buff) and go by car to Vic falls (PH will bring back my rifle) . sorry I am required to write 2 messages
buckstix wrote on magnum308's profile.
yes ..please send me a copy ... buckstix@aol.com