Need help ID’ing Scope Bases

Kynadog

AH member
Joined
Sep 10, 2024
Messages
38
Reaction score
71
Location
Texas
I recently bought this rifle (Clayton Nelson pre-64 M70 in .416 Rem Mag) and it came with these scope bases. Any idea what they are? I originally thought they might be Talley QD bases, but they don’t look anything like current production. If you look closely, you can see they are part of a huge monolithic base. Very nicely done and I’d like to keep them, but I need to find the right rings for them. Thanks in advance.

IMG_3659.jpeg
IMG_3658.jpeg
IMG_3660.jpeg
IMG_3662.jpeg
IMG_3661.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,412
Messages
1,575,354
Members
170,278
Latest member
AidaRobi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top