Namibia vs Botswana - Plains Game hunt

I appreciate everyones feeback it is really helpful. Kudu and Eland are my top animals, so I will do more research on which outfitter would be best. I really want to hunt a true tracking and stalking Eland.

I had narrowed down my options to the following 4 outfitters:

Namibia: Kowas Safaris and Jamy Traut Safaris

Botswana: Tholo Safaris and NKWE Safaris

From what I have read they all have good reviews and they operate in large ranches which seems to be needed for a good Eland hunt experience. I also saw that they all hunt good Kudu.

If anyone has any thought they are highly appreciated.

Thank you guys!

Paul M
Hunted with Jamey Traut in Sept of 23. Went north to their Kaokoland concession. 2.5 million acres of true wild country. No fences there. Also their waterberg area has good eland.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,448
Messages
1,576,500
Members
170,593
Latest member
RockyBruns
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top