Namibia To Lose N$260m Over Uk’s Anti-trophy Hunting Bill

Sadly this is very true,

"It’s very easy telling people in poor countries how to manage their wildlife & economy when you yourself have a belly full of food."

Plus being in a political job that you have absolutely no knowledge off!!!!

How old are you? I just turned 20 and am not really optimistic when it comes to the hunting opportunities my grandkids will have. I saved up and went on a hunt in South Africa last April and am really happy that I did because the way things are going that might not be as easy in a couple decades.

Keep saving up and keep going and absolutely enjoy the experience

How old are you? I just turned 20 and am not really optimistic when it comes to the hunting opportunities my grandkids will have. I saved up and went on a hunt in South Africa last April and am really happy that I did because the way things are going that might not be as easy in a couple decades.
I’m in my mid 30s. It is sad that a lot of older voters in many countries typically vote for candidates that want to extinguish basic freedoms that they have enjoyed.

Perhaps our generations can repair what is actively being destroyed. Take another trip if you can.

Absolutely. Thankfully this is not a debate in Sweden but I dread the day the EU tries to pull some bs like this. Guess I'll just send any trophies to Norway and pick then up when that happens.

Just yet another reason for Norway to stay out of the EU circus...

I’m in my mid 30s. It is sad that a lot of older voters in many countries typically vote for candidates that want to extinguish basic freedoms that they have enjoyed.

Perhaps our generations can repair what is actively being destroyed. Take another trip if you can.
Thankfully Sweden itself is slowly improving when it comes to guns and hunting. We've had some significant changes for the better when it comes to guns and a lot of the younger voters seem to be somewhat sensible. Unfortunately the EU is constantly trying to implement really dystopian stuff and I won't go into further detail on what would be needed to change that here.

It's pretty much decided that we'll go to Namibia and Zimbabwe next summer (Swedish summer) but I'll only hunt for a couple days.

Labour isn't going to prioritize the bill, as the UK has more pressing issues (e.g. stagnant economy, health care infrastructure, defense, etc.) But they will definitely make a strong push for it at some point.

Of course, the hypocritical British politicians wouldn't want to hurt their own economy by banning trophy exports from their country.

That is their dream , and it has been talks over it to ban trophy export also . So no one want to come to hunt in UK and the Packham crowd can help sell the nature to large corporations and synthetic food groups .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maybelle41

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]