Namibia questions

For those who have hunted Namibia I have a few questions?
1) what outfitter did you use?
2) what area did you hunt?
3) what did you like most about their operation?
4) what did you like least?
5) would you use them again?
6) what was the area hunted like?
7) would you change the way you did anything in your planning?
8)would you go back, or have you gone back?
1. Kambaku
2. Large former cattle ranch, mix of thorn and bush
3. Extremely well organised and fairly priced
4. Hard to think of anything I didn’t like
5. Absolutely
6. Large open area with several waterholes. Flat but brilliant views to the Waterberg
7. Be more organised with checking baggage allowance before I went
8. Yes, as soon as I can
 
Last edited:
For those who have hunted Namibia I have a few questions?
1) what outfitter did you use?
2) what area did you hunt?
3) what did you like most about their operation?
4) what did you like least?
5) would you use them again?
6) what was the area hunted like?
7) would you change the way you did anything in your planning?
8)would you go back, or have you gone back?
Although old I would still like to add:
Bergzicht
SE of windhoek
Everything first rate
Travel
I’ve been there four times
Superb variety of biomes- thornscrub, woodlands, Savannah, mountains, at altitude, large area
Hannes du Plessis highly regarded and high up in Namibian hunting circles. First class treatment and wonderful hunting.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,314
Messages
1,572,612
Members
169,593
Latest member
PFCAbigail
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top