NAMIBIA: May 2024 With Kowas Adventure Safaris

This was a magnificent report, with great details and fantastic photos. You took some superb animals. Congratulations!

And, welcome to the club of Kowas alumni...dreaming of a return.

Congrats and thanks for sharing!

Excellent report @Reg26 !!

I have been looking into Kowas ever since hearing the Backcountry Hunting podcast and talking with Joseph and Austin. Your report, as well as others on here, confirm I need to make it happen!

I will also be flying out of CMH but have been considering the ATL-Johannesburg Delta flight. I may look into United to Frankfurt.

Excellent report @Reg26 !!

I have been looking into Kowas ever since hearing the Backcountry Hunting podcast and talking with Joseph and Austin. Your report, as well as others on here, confirm I need to make it happen!

I will also be flying out of CMH but have been considering the ATL-Johannesburg Delta flight. I may look into United to Frankfurt.
Thanks! Feel free to hit me up if you have any additional questions.

Great reports! Kowas is great and the Strauss family can’t be beat. Been there once and plan to be back many times.

Great report. Thanks for sharing and jogging memories for me until I can get back to Kowas. The Strauss family are great people and Kowas is first class for sure. Great animals and memories made. Congratulations

Excellent hunt report, loved the pictures and videos! Namibia is so beautiful!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laolapow

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's