Namibia Leopard and Elephant Hunt Taxidermy

Where was your hunt? I’ve seen that some farms in Namibia had nyala but none had the quality of yours!
I hunted with Nick Nolte Hunting Safaris near Omaruru. Nick is well known for leopard.

How long was it in NY? I have a 2022 safari shipment waiting to clear that has been in NY since late april.

How long was it in NY? I have a 2022 safari shipment waiting to clear that has been in NY since late april.
It arrived in NY on 25 May

It departed Windhoek on 22 May , went through Addis Abbaba on 24 May, and arrived in New York on 25 May

I am using a company in New York called Genus Logistics. Cindi Rulon connected me with them. MY POC there is Matt Mayers

Had this work done by Kings Taxidermy in Namibia; tusks are cast replicas. They are currently in New York waiting for clearance to get shipped to Texas. I won't say how much the shipping costs were, but I am looking at making an Air BnB or VRBO out of the crates to try and recover some of the costs!
View attachment 612228
View attachment 612231View attachment 612232View attachment 612233
Beautiful work. You have me curious about the shipping costs as I am waiting to hear any day now from the shipper in RSA with numbers for my crate. The way things are going I may have to forgo your ABNB crate option and go straight to living full time in mine!

Beautiful work. You have me curious about the shipping costs as I am waiting to hear any day now from the shipper in RSA with numbers for my crate. The way things are going I may have to forgo your ABNB crate option and go straight to living full time in mine!
Hopefully you will have better options out of RSA than I had out of Namibia. Ethiopian Air was the only airline that was taking Big 5 trophies out of Namibia at that time.

Hopefully you will have better options out of RSA than I had out of Namibia. Ethiopian Air was the only airline that was taking Big 5 trophies out of Namibia at that time.
Yes, I am thinking there are not many options for air freight with Big 5 trophies whether from Namibia or RSA. I will find out soon enough.

Got em home finally!!
20240624_194112.jpg
20240624_194021.jpg
20240624_212151.jpg
20240624_194212.jpg
20240624_212205.jpg

Simply wonderful!!! it’s none of my business but does the window by the leopard and springbok get direct sunlight? I would hate for a beautiful piece of art to fade from exposure.

Simply wonderful!!! it’s none of my business but does the window by the leopard and springbok get direct sunlight? I would hate for a beautiful piece of art to fade from exposure.
Thanks, it only gets it a little in the morning, but we are going to put a shade on it.

Those are great!

Awesome mounts not everyday you see a leopard and springbuck mounted together very unique.

Those look great. Thanks for sharing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PhillisPet

Latest profile posts

matt2H wrote on matt vejar's profile.
Hey there Matt - i would love to understand some more about your bringing trophies home from South Africa in your checked luggage. My PH is holding onto a bushbuck euro and flatskin for me - and i am due back in South Africa in just over a week. He does have the export permit provided by the taxidermist for me. When you have a moment - could we go through the EDC Form and App? Looking forward to hearing from you.
Smo1127 wrote on duckfish's profile.
Neen doing Zelle or Venmo with other members, let me know if good for you and Ill give you my info. Im semding other orders out tomorrow so if paid today ill ship tomorrow
cwpayton wrote on Trogon's profile.
Hey trogon thanks for the shipping trophys info, so this being my first time shipping ,did you hire a firm here in the states to handle the import or was that an African firm, I would be happy with a cost around 3000+.
JG26Irish_2 wrote on 9412765's profile.
RE: Interarms Whitworth 375HH f/sale f/$850. If still available, I will buy it. I am in KY can do a face to face deal. My e-mail is:

kent.warco.llc@gmail.com or PM me here. Cell is: 606-923-3162

Your 5 hrs f/me. You travel to OH w/work. If you can be at Cincinnati, OH that 1/2 way. I can travel most days but Friday afternoons are best. Let's set up a date/time/location to meet up.
thriller wrote on Sue Tidwell's profile.
Just finished your book (audio) and ordered a hardback for my Library. You did a wonderful job explaining the way conservation works in Africa, and my wife is interested in reading your book now. Thank you for your work.