NAMIBIA: Immenhof

Glad you had a great hunting trip and vacation. Thanks for sharing. Your pictures were great.
 
What a great total account of your trip! Great photos, perfect memories for your entire family, and excellent trophies to hang on the walls to remember the trip with. Thanks for sharing and super story-telling.
+1
Thanks
 
:clap::clap::clap:
thank you for sharing an awsesome experience with ablebonus
 
ablebonus, Thank You. You and your family are really blessed. I think your last picture is the cherry on top of the cake.
Shoot straight
Dries - Baas303
 
Que gran recuerdo. Los von Seydlitz, don Juan Tavares, su señora, mi hijo y yo. Volveré.

What a great memory. The von Seydlitz, Don Juan Tavares, his wife, my son and me. I will be back.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,846
Members
169,435
Latest member
hanthanhvien
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top