A249B71F-C3DC-4C36-BD23-EF12629EC756.jpg

We have a passion for stalking big old Kudu Bulls, fortunately we are right in the mountains of Namibia which is if not the best Kudu area in Namibia ! We still have availability in our green season February and March, which is after our non hunting time then the game is more relaxed and the country is a paradise when green.

We had an epic hunt with Philip. Awesome place and fantastic hunting
IMG_E0404.JPG

Come join us for an adventure like no other, excellent hunting in free-range Namibia and lets share our hunting experiences from all over the world at the camp fire =) we are looking forward meeting you all!
WhatsApp Image 2022-06-18 at 7.44.30 AM (8).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2022-06-18 at 7.52.23 AM (6).jpeg

Join us for a true African Safari Hunt, through our connections across Namibia we have huge areas to conservation hunt. For us its all about the good experience and life long memories to cherish.

pic attached

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you for sharing! great adventure and treasured experience

Any one that’s looking for a great outfitter who has a open, free range place to hunt will enjoy Philips place. I can’t recommend him and his staff enough. The lodging, food and hunting are all great! Philip and is staff are amazing and very friendly, easy to get along with people. The country is beautiful. I will try and add some pictures over the next few days. If you book with him you won’t regret it.

Hopefully all those pics come through. I am adding them with my phone and unfortunately it’s smarter than me.

I stayed with Philip for 14 days in 2021. I took 17 plains game animals. I also spent an evening hunting waterfowl, a day hunting other birds, a day just taking pictures and then tagged along with another hunter in camp as an observer. No shortage of animals at all.

Working with Philip on planning our safari and some touring has been great. He is very detailed, informative and exceeds all expectations.

The Khomas Highlands of Namibia received good rainfall, we are looking forward to a good hunting season with many exiting adventures and hunting friends to share our conservation success story. Please feel free to contact us anytime if you have any questions

Dear Africa Hunting Friends,

some recent impressions from our current hunting season in the Khomas Highlands! For the months August, September, October, November we have still five of our Namibia Adventure packages available for you! Which includes:

7 full days of hunting

Kudu
Gemsbuck
Hartmanns Zebra or Blue Wildebeest
Warthog or Springbok
Baboon

For more information please feel free to contact Professional Hunter and host Philip Hennings

philip@khomas-highland-hunting.com
Whatsapp: +264816120075

With best regards from Namibia

Philip Hennings

Yall - I took Philip up on this package last year.

That list with Hartmanns zebra picked is all free range and endemic/native!

Wild animals where God has placed them. The mountain zebra was the most challenging hunt of the trip even though they have tons of them migrating through looking for fresh grass.

Good people - Namibia is developing fast. I would jump on this sooner than later. Second lowest population density in the world for now. I can’t wait to be back to see Philips crew.
IMG_0984.jpeg

IMG_0733.jpeg

Good tough mountain hunting. You will be sore, bruised and bloody. But good cold beer and 5 star meals when you get back to camp of course.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conrad92Q

Latest profile posts

NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?