Website
khomas-highland-hunting.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Asia/M.East
Hello hunting friends,

due to the ongoing drought in Namibia we have been contacted by surrounding Farms to help with their game management hunting.

We are available for your conservation hunting Safari during October and November 2024.

Included is the following -

10 Full hunting Days which are All Inclusive and 10 Management Game of either Gemsbok, Zebra and Blue Wildebeest for USD 5 800

or

5 Full Hunting days with 5 Management Game of either Gemsbok, Zebra and Blue Wildebeest for USD 2 900
  • Pick-up and drop off at Windhoek International airport to Khomas Safari Lodge in the area in which you will be hunting unless prior special arrangements have been made
  • 15% Government Tax
  • Hunting license fees
  • Services of an experienced and qualified Professional Hunter with a well-equipped Toyota Land Cruiser vehicle and a tracker with Driver
  • Complete support crew of camp staff, trackers, skinners and cook
  • Safari camps and accommodation
  • All land transportation while on safari
  • All meals, selected drinks and wines
  • Field preparation of trophies
For further information please feel free to contact me!

Best regards from Namibia

Philip

IMG_1686.JPG

The Khomas Highlands in Namibia offer a unique and rugged landscape for safari hunting. This region, characterized by its mountainous terrain, diverse wildlife, and scenic beauty, provides opportunities for hunting a variety of game species. Here are some key points about safari hunting in the Khomas Highlands:

1. **Wildlife Diversity**: The area is home to various species, including antelope, kudu, oryx, springbok, warthogs, and sometimes even predators like leopards. The diverse ecosystem makes it an attractive destination for hunters interested in different types of game.

2. **Hunting Experience**: The Khomas Highlands offer guided hunts. Guided hunts are conducted by professional hunters who provide expertise and ensure that hunting is done ethically and legally.

3. **Conservation and Ethics**: Ethical hunting practices and conservation efforts are crucial in this region. Many hunting operations contribute to wildlife conservation by supporting anti-poaching efforts and habitat preservation.

4. **Regulations and Permits**: Hunters need to obtain the necessary permits and adhere to Namibian hunting laws and regulations. This includes respecting hunting seasons, quotas, and protected species.

5. **Accommodation and Services**: Our hunting lodge in the region offers luxury accommodations and services tailored to hunters, including guided tours, transportation, and facilities for game processing.

6. **Cultural and Natural Attractions**: Beyond hunting, the Khomas Highlands provide opportunities for exploring Namibia's cultural heritage and natural beauty. Visitors can engage in activities like bird watching, hiking, and visiting local communities.

When planning a hunting trip, it's important to choose a reputable outfitter and ensure that all activities are conducted in an ethical and sustainable manner.

Fabulous offer from a first rate Hunt Operator.
Anecdote about Philip Hennings: Last year I called him from the B1 south of Windhoek. I was on a motorcycle, hot, dirty and tired from a long day's ride from The Quiver Tree forest. I had a reservation that night in Otavi. Not at Philip's. It was too far and we were too tired. I got hold of Philip, and said "we have no reservation, And I know you have much to do, but can we come to KHS tonight instead of Otavi?" Philip said, "Bill, you are always welcome here, we will make room". He did. Quite a true statement: you will always feel welcome at Khomas Highland S. If I were not completely tied up this Fall, I would jump on this offer................FWB

Hello hunting friends,

due to the ongoing drought in Namibia we have been contacted by surrounding Farms to help with their game management hunting.

We are available for your conservation hunting Safari during October and November 2024.

Included is the following -

10 Full hunting Days which are All Inclusive and 10 Management Game of either Gemsbok, Zebra and Blue Wildebeest for USD 5 800

or

5 Full Hunting days with 5 Management Game of either Gemsbok, Zebra and Blue Wildebeest for USD 2 900
  • Pick-up and drop off at Windhoek International airport to Khomas Safari Lodge in the area in which you will be hunting unless prior special arrangements have been made
  • 15% Government Tax
  • Hunting license fees
  • Services of an experienced and qualified Professional Hunter with a well-equipped Toyota Land Cruiser vehicle and a tracker with Driver
  • Complete support crew of camp staff, trackers, skinners and cook
  • Safari camps and accommodation
  • All land transportation while on safari
  • All meals, selected drinks and wines
  • Field preparation of trophies
For further information please feel free to contact me!

Best regards from Namibia

Philip
[/QUOTE

Dang Philip, if I had time available I would be there in a hot second!! Great offer especially with the staff and facilities you back it up with! To anyone interested you will not go wrong!

Sounds like an incredible offer!

HH

Am I allowed back yet Philip
Nice offer by the way

The Khomas Hochland area is fabulous. A month ago I was there for klippie. This will be a fun hunt for someone, and very reasonably priced.

Philip, I will whatsapp you I have a client that he and his son will probably want one of these each.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KitClawson

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text (503) 724-8373. Email bhr324@gmail.com
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available
booker wrote on Wesley's profile.
Christensen MPP 308 w/o brace
CZ 1012 12 ga
Tokarev TBP 12ga Bull Pup
Stoeger M3000 12ga
Springfield Prodogy 9mm
booker wrote on Wesley's profile.
Hello Wesley, on your M70 .416 do you only want cash or are you interested in trades?