NAMIBIA: First Africa Safari In Namibia. ndumo HUNTING SAFARIS Is Excellent

Congratulations! An impressive first hunt in what is arguably the best country to hunt in Africa. The Caprivi strip is simply awesome to say the least. Well done!!

Unreal first safari! Congratulations on some great animals!

Update:
Opportunity came quickly in the month of November. Decided to try my chances at an end of season special with @ndumo HUNTING SAFARIS for cape buffalo in the caprivi strip. Area hunted was Sobbe conservancy and I have to admit it was a truly wild place. There was a lot of game in the area for late November which was exciting. We saw elephant, buffalo, sable, roan, kudu, warthog, and the little deer. Have to admit, for my first safari I was blown away. Looking for my next trip as I speak….. hoping for more buffalo, hippo, croc, and sable.

here some pics

View attachment 505244View attachment 505245View attachment 505246View attachment 505247View attachment 505248View attachment 505249View attachment 505250View attachment 505251View attachment 505252View attachment 505253View attachment 505254
Great animals and congratulations!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldcrest

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.