NAMIBIA: Erongo Lodge 2015 Hunt Report

@Trap 123, thanks for sharing your experiences, I was in the same boat recently. You hunt for years, practice and know your weapon then when you get there, "the wheels fall off"!

I appreicate your honesty and integrity, its tough for a lot of folks to admit they're not perfect - especially on a public forum such as this.

My hats off to you, you are a true Sportsman.
Whenever I heard someone say to do a plainsgame safari before going after dangerous game I always thought what difference does it make what you are shooting. After all shooting is shooting ....right?
I'm sure happy that my first shot wasn't at an enraged Buff with a bad attitude.
Nerves are a funny thing.

Congrats on the klipspringer. Wish you had a photo. Expensive little trophy I must say.

1524118742419.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear Andreas has passed. I think he was starting to get sick while we were there.As far as the Land Rover.....I'm not sure if he was driving it or it was driving him.

Yes, that it a good way to describe the Land Rover experience! This is one of the few pictures I have with Andreas in it. This is right before we had a nasty little encounter with a puff adder.....I hate snakes!

9-i.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmaemma

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!