NAMIBIA: Bwabwata With KOU KUAS ADVENTURES

You were able to accomplish something that is very special to you! Thank you for including us on something that reaches into the heart of your hunt and experience.
 
Well done Ernest. I think I have heard that statement about "the last elephant" before. Here is to one more if possible... but if not, that was a fine bull and adventure to finish one's elephant hunting career with.
 
Well done sir!
 
Thank you.
Well done Ernest. I think I have heard that statement about "the last elephant" before. Here is to one more if possible... but if not, that was a fine bull and adventure to finish one's elephant hunting career with.
there are still lots of Buffalo out there ;)

Good luck on your up coming hunt! you will be just a few miles from The area I hunted in.
 
Thank you for taking the time to share, heartfelt it was and I appreciate that. Congratulations to another chapter in your African hunting experiences.
 
Great hunt... thanks for the post... butbI think you have taken the term "ghost writer" too far! (Elephant picture)
 
Congratulations on an outstanding hunt! Greatly appreciate you taking the time to write up an excellent report and share with us.
 
Thanks a lot for sharing your adventure! Waidmannsheil!
 
Sir,
That was excellent and exciting.
Spoken like a true sportsman.
Thanks for sharing your experience
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,282
Messages
1,570,565
Members
168,905
Latest member
Jamal23F35
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top