NAMIBIA: Bwabwata With KOU KUAS ADVENTURES

You were able to accomplish something that is very special to you! Thank you for including us on something that reaches into the heart of your hunt and experience.

Well done Ernest. I think I have heard that statement about "the last elephant" before. Here is to one more if possible... but if not, that was a fine bull and adventure to finish one's elephant hunting career with.

Well done sir!

Thank you.
Well done Ernest. I think I have heard that statement about "the last elephant" before. Here is to one more if possible... but if not, that was a fine bull and adventure to finish one's elephant hunting career with.
there are still lots of Buffalo out there ;)

Good luck on your up coming hunt! you will be just a few miles from The area I hunted in.

Thank you for taking the time to share, heartfelt it was and I appreciate that. Congratulations to another chapter in your African hunting experiences.

Great hunt... thanks for the post... butbI think you have taken the term "ghost writer" too far! (Elephant picture)

Congratulations on an outstanding hunt! Greatly appreciate you taking the time to write up an excellent report and share with us.

Thanks a lot for sharing your adventure! Waidmannsheil!

Sir,
That was excellent and exciting.
Spoken like a true sportsman.
Thanks for sharing your experience

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MagdaZiese

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?