NAMIBIA: BOWHUNT: Namibia Bow Hunt With Eintracht Jagd Safaris July 2018

47278.jpeg

Anybody got Namibia bow fever

Looks familiar. Pieter can put a bow hunter, and rifle too, on the game. I see Katiti there. Real good tracker and helping hand.

Yes both are great at tracking with out there tracking skills. I would have never got a shot at my old kudu bull. Me and katiti stalked two warthog. The first darted as soon as I pulled the release. I missed by feet would have been a perfect shot. The 2nd warthog didn't fair so well he was dead before the arrow passed through. So many warthogs. I will likely take a few more

We had some good times on that trip! Never imagined there would be so many pigs.
IMG_1754.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
3 weeks from wheels up and a flight to Namibia to hunt with Eintracht Jagd Safaris again. Fine tuning the bows and working on an 850 grain arrow for a bigger critter.

Lee, have a great trip. It's on my wish list to get back over and spend some time with Pieter again. He's a heck of a PH, as you already know, and a great man to spend your hunting time with.
Looking forward to the pictures.

What’s your target species this trip?

Eland, waterbuck, and maybe a cull giraffe. Also zebra and Oryx. I haven’t taken the first three with a bow yet.

Have a great time and looking forward to your pictures!

Lee you will arrow some giants

Lee you will arrow some giants

I hope so. I have no doubt I’ll have numerous opportunities with Pieter. Two pics from our last trip.
Image1720837321.950749.jpg
Image1720837296.877999.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w888world

Latest profile posts

3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available
booker wrote on Wesley's profile.
Christensen MPP 308 w/o brace
CZ 1012 12 ga
Tokarev TBP 12ga Bull Pup
Stoeger M3000 12ga
Springfield Prodogy 9mm