My Trophy Room Building 32'x48'

FB_IMG_1724727399956.jpg
 
Looks nice, great job!
 
I like the look of this...like it's been around awhile. Curious to see where this goes. The Amish are talented builders in my experience.
 
Looking great! I'm guessing you are getting that built very economically, especially compared to construction costs these days;)

Definitely something to be proud of:)
 
I’m impressed with all the cutoff wood you have. Are you a builder?
 
Love it! Congrats!
 
Nice work I like the vintage aged wood and rusty corrugated roofing. Looks like you have been collecting old barn materials for a number of years.
 
Agreed with Dave's comments on rustic materials. That's a major accomplishment in itself.
 
Looks good! Nice simple building that should have overflow capacity to hold all your mounts for a few more years before Annex II has to be built! :ROFLMAO:

You know what you need? More cowbell! Wait, no, More Gun Racks! Hang 'em up! I'll bring bourbon, but I need to get a tour of a full museum!
 
Love it. Nice work!
 
very nice trophy room . Enjoy yourself. You did a great job
 
Good job, love it. The fact that you were hands on, involved and part of the build makes it even more special in my eyes.

MB
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,278
Messages
1,570,415
Members
168,882
Latest member
RhysStanto
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top