My new Heym Express in .416 Rigby

Garrett89

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Just wanted to share a new LEFTY Heym martini express that I couldn't live without. Chambered in .416 Rigby and topped with a Zeiss 1-4 I'm looking forward to taking it over with me on my next trip. I'm told it was built in '92 and has sat unfired since then. A real shame but good for me! Anyway, how'd I do?
Screenshot_20240628_192642_Samsung Internet.jpg

Oh my! That’s one beautiful rifle.

Stunning rifle!! Congrats!

Great looking rifle. ‘92 though? It would be a Heym Express, no Ralf Martini involved.

Great rifle.
Superb action, sytem and barell.
Maybe the stock is a little bit to german and heavy...

Good rifle

These were made in many cartridges up to .600 NE . I saw some of them on an event show once , they were great build and not that costly for the time . One got a lot of value for the build .

These were made in many cartridges up to .600 NE .
Correct.
In 600 NE and in 577 NE and in 500 NE (even in different 500 wildcats calibers, custom made directly from the factory - then in Münnerstadt/Germany -).

416 rigby is one of my favorites, all a guy really needs for everything.

Look how straight the stock is and how there is no drop...beefy as it should be! Well done. A proper 416 Rigby can do anything in Africa...biggest to smallest...no problem. 400 grain TSX or A-square and a good solid and you are set for everything.

It would be the perfect bolt gun if it wasn't left handed! :A Tease: :A Outta:

I have a pre-Martini right hand sibling in .404J I really like it. Maybe a tad heavy for the caliber, but it sure is a pussycat. I think you’ve done well and will really like it. Congrats.

What separates the Heym express from the Heym Martini express?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xshheecx

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's