My new Heym 404 Jeff

Beautiful rifle! Congrats!
 
Gorgeous.
 
Congrats on a fantastic looking rifle. That’s beautiful. What hunt will it be going on first?

I think I will bloody the rifle on an Elephant/Cape Buffalo hunt this July on the the Caprivi Strip.

HH
 
Image1710992984.679776.jpg


Another pic. I’m starting to develop loads with my other 404 Jeff to optimize this slaying sob…

HH
 
Chris told me his name while he was doing the sketch for the Buffalo but I did not write it down. I will find out and let everyone know.

HH

Have a look around the trigger guard, or other small surfaces. They often leave a signature.
 
HH Ok you sold me !

I like the CCH and if you cut the barrel length to 21-22” I’ll take it.
 
Congratulations on a beautiful rifle in a splendid caliber.
Hope your first trip out with it will be a unforgettable one.
 
That could be "the one"
 
Stunner!!!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,294
Messages
1,570,854
Members
169,037
Latest member
IsidraBenn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top