My New Album MY LAST SAD SONG is out today!

congratulations toby! thats awesome!

we going to see you on stage next year at the CMAs?

:)

Would have liked to see your talent on display at the MLB All-Star game instead of that debacle of a National Anthem.

Forgive her, for she was drunk with wine. lol!
I could tell when I first heard it that she was hammered. What I can’t stand is the (most likely) PR move to say she’s going to rehab to help herself…making HER the victim and taking no (or at least very little) personal responsibility for her actions.

I hope she gets the help she needs and that it’s not just a month “time out” so she can get back to work like nothing happened.

Apologies for the derailment. Cool song Toby.

Enjoyed that Toby - well done.

And to think we didn't even talk music when we were chatting in music city this past January! Got more to talk about next time I see you.

Well done @TOBY458, I listened some today while I was running errands for work. Very enjoyable. I bet it would be even better if I was relaxing and sippin some whiskey and listening.

Well done Toby. I especially enjoyed Tuesday.
Thanks for sharing.

Toby, I think Already Been a Hank is your best original song. It is top tier stuff. I also agree Tuesday is a damn fine tune, love it all though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelBen

Latest profile posts

jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!
We 'll visit Livingstone / Vic Falls for 3 days and 2 nights. Back to Mapcha by car, back to WDH with Airlink (grab my rifles and belongings) and the same day back to Frankfurt.
What do you mind from your own experience ? and your wife .? Did she appreciate ?
We already hunted Namibia in 2022, May for PG near Outjo for 8 days. Great country.
Thank you for your advises.
Philippe
Hello Cecil
I am Philippe from Center of France. I plan to hunt Zambezi with Zana Botes in 2026, Oct after a couple of days for PG in Namibia in his lodge. I will be with my wife. She is not really a huntress and we promised to go visit Vic Falls. I imagine to go to Caprivi by car , hunt there 7 days (for buff) and go by car to Vic falls (PH will bring back my rifle) . sorry I am required to write 2 messages
buckstix wrote on magnum308's profile.
yes ..please send me a copy ... buckstix@aol.com