My Leopard Arrived Today!

Looks amazing,
given your name tag here do you have any other cats to show?
We only have the feral ones here and I think all Australian shooters are pretty happy to bag a cat.
Something like that’s is quite an achievement.
Heading to Colorado Dec. 2 to hunt mountain lion. Had two trips cancelled to Africa this year to hunt Serval and Caracal and other small game. Hope SA opens up soon so I can go back.

Congratulations on a fine mount. Kanati did mine also, they are awesome! I watched the progress on their website.

Congratulations on a fine mount. Kanati did mine also, they are awesome! I watched the progress on their website.
I did the same. I have all the pics from creating the form until completion. Really neat to see the leopard come back to life. Thank You!

Beautiful Leopard and an impressive mount.

Any chance you can tell the story behind the hunt?

Catchaser, any luck on your mountain lion hunt?
I enjoy calling and hunting the cats! So far only bobcats, lion, lioness and caracal. Couldn’t get on the serval nor genets fast enough to take them. I think I’ll take a shotgun to Africa the next Trip. Possibly my drilling with a red dot to be ready for any option.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeesaLague

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles