Multiple outfitters

For my retirement, my wife and I did a buffalo hunt in Dande with CMS bookended by PG hunts in RSA and Namibia. We stayed at Africa Sky for a night at both ends and between the trips to keep the pace enjoyable. There is a hunt report on that trip somewhere on here. It all worked quite well. I believe the trip was somewhere around 30 days all told.

As commented earlier, we managed to ship the Zim and RSA trophies in one crate. The Namibian trophies came separately. Colletts did all of the taxidermy in Africa (Zim & RSA studios).
 
I am. In August 23 I will be hunting 10 days in Zim with Dalton & York the in SA hunting 5 days with Africa Sun. @Philip Glass does this type often
I did just hunt Zim with Dalton & York then went to Tanzania to hunt Massailand with Michele Mantheakis. Next year I will hunt with Frontier safaris at their 120,000 Namibia ranh then go directly to their 75,000 EC ranch to hunt with my groups.
It is good fun to go two different places on one hunt but can be tiring.
Philip
 
I hunted with two different outfitters in the same country and had a fantastic time with both outfitters. Hunted plains game in the Eastern Cape with Game 4 Africa Safari; I then hunted a lioness in the Kalahari with De Klerk Safaris. It was great to see two completely different regions of South Africa. I was initially only going to the Eastern Cape, but the lioness deal came up and I had enough time to combined both hunts.
 
In 2018 hunted 10 days with one outfitter in limpopo, and 7 days with another that we hunted in limpopo, northwest, and the freestate. (A lot of driving on the second hunt)

In 2021 hunted with one outfitter in limpopo, and another in the eastern cape. Both were 7 day hunts.

Not hard to do but requires some planning when setting up.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,271
Members
169,516
Latest member
MaisieUnl
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top