MOZAMBIQUE: Western Safaris 2023

Another great story told. Thank you. Congratulations on the Tiny Ten.

You brought back a fond and sweaty memory of Tete from 2016. Ann and I connected through there from Maputo on our way to Lichinga to hunt in Nissan Province. It was 107 Fahrenheit and we were required to leave the gate area and come back through security then sit for two hours for our connection. Only one other person in the gate area waiting for the same flight.

Thanks for the report, enjoyed as usual. Congratulations on finishing up the tiny ten in style. Well done.

Thank you for taking the time to put your report together and bring us along on your trip. Congratulations on your hunt and completion of the Tiny 10.

I particularly appreciated your insight into Coutada 9, it's animals and their anti-poaching efforts. You got me quite excited and looking forward to my hunt with Mokore next year.

Thank you for the wonderful report, and too bad you didn't take a lion. However, I'll have to say that those were some fine-looking kudus you took. Congrats on a wonderful safari.

Another great report! Thank you for sharing. And best of luck in Ethiopia next year!!

Thanks very much for your detailed and entertaining report. It gave me many great insights and helped me decide Mozambique is a place I must explore next. I've sent you a private message, I hope we can talk or correspond soon, I'd really appreciate any and all advice based on your experience!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulienneYe

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg