Mozambique rifle import

I just received this email from the chairman of AMOS, ...
As you know AMOS have been making contacts in order to have some decision that suspends the new taxes.


We have met with Minister Celso Correia, MITADER , that understood our complain and promised to contact the Minister of Interior .

This evening the Minister informed us that the Minister of Interir did accept to reverse/suspend the legislation. But as the Decree was signed by the Prime Minister this will take some weeks, as issue has to be taken to the Council of Ministers.


As the season has started and in order to have a “quick” decision that can help while waiting for the formal decision, it has been agreed that AMOS will make a letter to the Minister Celso Correia where we request that for the temporary import of weapons and ammunition , and as it is not referred in the actual Decree, be treated with the same taxes as last year. Then MITADER will agree with our request and will sent the letter to the Minister of Interior who will then direct his services to act accordingly.


For this AMOS must attach a list of all companies that will be requiring temporary import licenses. So please send, as soon as possible, the full official name of your companies indicating the area of operation . If you know of other colleagues that are included in this email list please forward the information/request to them.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,454
Messages
1,576,598
Members
170,606
Latest member
duka
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top