MOZAMBIQUE: Coutada 9 Buffalo & Plains Game Adventure With Mokore Safaris

A few more photos to fill out the story...

P1020318.JPG
P1020225.jpeg
P1020148.jpeg
P1020122.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The buffalo paddock construction ( it will be completely removed when the new animals are settled in), and some fun stuff like lunch in the bush and letting the trackers shoot my rifles. They don't get to shoot much and enjoyed the opportunity! We also hunted guinea fowl as another unexpected bonus the last couple days. And some horn pictures. Note the low water level in the dam. That's a concern.

IMG_9720.jpeg
IMG_9706.jpeg
IMG_9700.jpeg
IMG_9575.jpeg
IMG_9648.jpeg
IMG_9732.jpeg
IMG_9777.jpeg
IMG_9806.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great hunt and great report!

Great animals. I love the pics !!

Quite a hunt! I enjoyed your report, well done sir!

Nice report, congrats!

Excellent hunt report! I enjoyed the narrative and pictures. Great animals taken! Love the warthog!

A great hunt. Really enjoyed the pictures. I may have to change my plans to include Moz.

A great hunt. Really enjoyed the pictures. I may have to change my plans to include Moz.
Mozambique is a wonderful place! Big herds of buffalo, sable and waterbuck. Very good warthog, nyala and tiny ten. While the buffalo weren’t huge but as I understand it they get better every year as you can see by the pictures.
The only animals I saw that weren’t top shelf quality were oribi. They were good but just not great.
I hunted coutada 10 in 2014 and have dreams of returning to pursue the TT and spend a lot of time looking for a Big Old buffalo bull.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bvhgdfvcgf6586

Latest profile posts

TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!
TAG SAFARI wrote on K31's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on davidg8480's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on Daven22s's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on bobdahunter84's profile.