Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Safari Club International, GSCO
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Zambia, Tanzania, Cameroon, Ethiopia. Outside of Africa. Pakistan, Azerbaijan ,Tajkistan, Turkey, Spain, New Zealand, Australia , Argentina, Across the US, and numerouse provinces in Canada
Here is one of my all-time favorite mounts I have had done.

My Mountain Nyala life size done by High Uintahs Taxidermy, first off while on the hunt with Jason Roussos once we took this Nyala Jason broke out a tape measure not to measure the horns, but to do body measurements for my taxidermist to recreate an accurate mount bringing this bull back to life. Then Dean and Stephen put in the work to recreate this amazing African iconic antelope. Now this mount is not light, but man does it look just like my bull from muscle detail to all the body measurements.
africanantelope_065.jpg
africanantelope_067.jpg
ervs.jpg

I don’t have experience with the boys but Dean is one of the most gifted taxidermists I have been associated with-and that’s before you shake hands with the man, after that he becomes a miracle in the taxidermy world.
That is a gorgeous animal and the mount is outstanding, congratulations on a unique and well earned trophy

Very well done!! Congratulations!

Fantastic work, and fantastic animal!
Congrats!

Just great, congrats !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DemiClimps

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg